Ride starts at 6:00pm Saturday September 23
A different twist on night rides, this one will take in sunset from the Mara Mountain Lookout.
A convoy starts in Vernon from Tim Horton’s on 58th Avenue (across from Walmart) at 5:00pm Saturday September 23 and will go all the way to the staging area at the 3 Valley Mabel FSR 30kms east of Enderby on Mabel Lake Road.
Vernon Tim Horton’s (58th Avenue) to 3 Valley Mabel FSR
It’s important that your lights work well for this ride, the Mara Mountain trail is rough so you’ll want to be able to be able to navigate the rocks and bumps.
There will be a short safety meeting before the 6:00pm ride start.
- Total ride length approximately 70km = one tank of fuel
- Upper beginner to intermediate level ride difficulty
- Extremely rough and rocky terrain
- Off trail riding will not be tolerated!!!
- Bring snacks and drinks for a break at the lookout
- Bring extra clothes, it will be cold at elevation after dark
- The ride is open to everyone, you do not need to be a Vernon ATV Club member to attend