11:00am start – Sunday March 29 @ Noble Canyon
IMPORTANT NOTE: Riders must comply with these rules to participate:
- Maintain a minimum of 2m (6′) from other people at all times.
- If you are isolating or quarantined – do not come on the ride.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms – do not come on the ride.
- If you are in a high-risk health group – do not come on the ride.
- If you want to ride like an idiot – do not come on the ride.
The ride will start at 11:00am Sunday March 29 from the cattleguard at the bottom of Noble Canyon Road. Remember to keep a minimum of 2m (6′) from other riders when unloading and getting ready for the ride. No hugs, handshakes, high fives or fist bumps, that’s too close!
We recognize some people may be getting squirrelly from being home for a couple of weeks but this is a slow ride to “smell the flowers”.
This ride will be a very leisurely logging road ride, in fact it will probably be boring for most folks. As stated before, reckless riding is not welcome as there will be no rescues or putting SAR or emergency personnel at risk. We are going to enjoy the outdoors and take in some easily accessible viewpoints. We are not going anywhere we may get stuck as there will be no groups of people helping push/pull stuck riders.
There will not be a lunch campfire.