Ride Recap: Great ride out to Pinaus Lake for campfire lunch. We were the dirty dozen not far into ride.
10:00am Start Sunday August 23, 2020
August 23 is National Ride the Wind Day, of course it’s a day to hit the trails. Steve said we haven’t had a club ride for far too long so thanks to him for asking you to join him at Irish Creek Road off Highway 97.
All the usual stuff applies:
- COVID-19 is still around, everyone keep their distance for maximum happiness
- Anyone can attend, we encourage non-members to come check out a couple of club rides
- Make sure your machine is in good mechanical condition and pack your repair/emergency supplies
- Bring a lunch and drinks, Steve usually has a campfire to roast some wienies
- Come prepared for all weather conditions, it can change fast in the high country
- The trail is quad and side x side friendly, everyone will fit all along the route
Rides and events are open to everyone, we encourage new riders to come out for a couple of rides to meet club members, find new trails and get a sense of the club before joining.