9:00am Saturday September 19 – King Eddy FSR
It’s a go! Meet at the parking lot at the bottom of King Edward Forest Service Road at 9:00am. The first hour or so will be theory then we’ll hop on the ATVs and apply what we’ve learned and have each trainee lead the group for a while.
What to bring:
- Food & drink for a day on the trails
- A GPS isn’t required but is strongly recommended
- A pen and paper to take notes
- Clothing for all weather conditions
- Your “oh poop” supplies: emergency gear/first aid kit/repair kit
- 5-10 litres of extra fuel in case we get a lot of riding in
More training materials will be shared to participants Thursday afternoon.
Weather never stops the Vernon ATV Club, even if it’s raining the event will go on. Once we’ve posted a ride/event it’s going to happen so come prepared!
Contact the Vernon ATV Club at 250-550-5290 or email [email protected] to register or if you have any questions.