There’s no question fall is the best riding of the year and the club is working hard to plan events to get as many miles under your knobbies as possible.
We know it’s hard for some folks to attend rides on short notice so get your calendar and red pen out and tell your wife/husband/partner/parents/kids you’re busy the following dates:
- Saturday September 19 – Ride Leader Training Session 1
- Sunday September 27 – The Epic 250km Ride at King Eddy
- Sunday October 4 – Trail Maintenance with Vernon Snowmobile Club
- Sunday October 18 – King Eddy Trail Maintenance & Ride
- Sunday October 25 – Ride Leader Training Session 2
- Saturday October 31 – Halloween Dress up Ride
- Sunday November 15 – National Clean Out Your Fridge Day Ride
- Sunday December 6 – Just Because We Should Ride Ride
- Friday January 1 – Start the Year off Right Ride
If you have an idea for a ride contact the Vernon ATV Club by email at [email protected]
Rides and events are open to everyone, we encourage new riders to come out for a couple of rides to meet club members, find new trails and get a sense of the club before joining.