The ATV Club is part of Canada Day festivities in Polson Park for the fourth year. Last year was our second year with the kiddie train and again it was a hit with over 1,000 going for a ride.
Rides start at 10:00am and go to 4:00pm, we arrive at 8:00am to set up and are usually done and ready to leave by 5:00pm.
To make this year another success we need people to help with:
- Morning set up of tents, tables, carts
- Organizing riders into the carts
- Driving the vehicles pulling the kiddie carts
- Providing info to people visiting the club display
- Take down and load out at the end of the day
Use the form below to let us know how you can help make 2019 a success.