1:30pm Start Sunday December 5
The ride safety meeting starts at a positively leisurely time of 1:30pm at the cattleguard which is 350m up Noble Canyon Road from Highway 6. Remember ATVs can’t unload before the cattleguard so drive up the road a bit and park along either side, there’s lots of parking for the first couple of kms.
It looks like snow may return by Sunday but it shouldn’t be enough to slow us down. Starting at 1:30pm is a bit different but allows folks to do what they want to do Sunday morning and go for a 3-4 hour ride in the afternoon.
The Fine Print:
- Ride speed will be determined by who shows up.
- A single tank of fuel will suffice.
- Bring your all weather gear and emergency kit.
- We’ll pass outhouses at Rec Sites along our route.
- Invite a friend, this may be the end of the warm spell.
Vernon ATV Club rides are open to everyone. Attend a few rides to meet other riders, find new trails and find out why membership has its benefits!