10:00am Sunday October 25 – Mt Ida
Meet at Mt Ida staging off Deep Creek Road at 10:00am. If you’re coming from Vernon the convoy leaves the Tim Hortons on 58th Avenue at 9:00am.
The first hour or two will be theory and discussion then we’ll hop on the ATVs and apply what we’ve learned and have each trainee lead the group for a while.
What to bring:
- Food & drink for a day on the trails (the club brings coffee and donuts for the morning)
- A GPS isn’t required but is strongly recommended
- A pen and paper to take notes
- Clothing for all weather conditions
- Your “oh poop” supplies including: emergency gear/first aid kit/repair kit
Please register by email to [email protected] by 5:00pm Friday, reference materials will be emailed to participants Friday evening.
Ride difficulty will range from FSR to technical trails rated up to intermediate difficulty. One tank of fuel will be more than enough for the amount of riding done during the day. We may not ride by an outhouse so come prepared to do your business in the bushes.
Weather never stops the Vernon ATV Club, even if it’s raining or snowing the event goes on. Once we’ve posted a ride/event it’s going to happen so come prepared for a good time!
Contact the Vernon ATV Club at 250-550-5290 or email [email protected] to register or if you have any questions.