Location: J-Ball Electronics, Unit 5, 4320 29th Street (see map below)
Doors Open: 6:00pm
AGM Starts: 6:30pm Sharp!
Thank you to all club members who answered our AGM survey! A large number of you are available this Friday evening, so we will be holding a hybrid meeting in-person and online via Zoom.
Those Attending In-Person:
- Must show proof of full vaccination (two doses)
- Remain seated except to go to the food area or use washroom facilities
- Bring a chair for each person attending
- Are invited to remain after the AGM to catch up with others in attendance
Those Attending via Zoom:
- The meeting link will be shared with you by email
- Identify yourself when joining the meeting so you can be admitted by the admin
Attendance in-person is limited to 35 people, priority will be given to Vernon ATV Club members to ensure we achieve a quorum for voting purposes. Non-members are invited but will not be able to vote.
Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. Please advise if you have any special dietary needs and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Please contact the club by phone at 250-550-5290 or email [email protected] if you have any questions.
J-Ball Electronics is located in the lane that runs from 43rd Avenue between Roko Service and Banner Recreation, north to where the lane joins 29th Street by the Canada Water Depot.