The Alice in Wonderland theme for the 2018 Winter Carnival Parade provides loads of options and ideas for unique costumes.
Riding or driving a machine throws a wrinkle into some costumes but don’t let that stop your quest to come up with a memorable costume.
Don’t feel you have to go crazy or spend excessively on your costume, the club hasn’t set out to be best dressed, we just want to put in a good parade entry.
Looking for Inspiration?
Barbara shared a couple ideas:
- Take a deck of playing cards and a roll of duct tape, cover the quads and riders, helmet and all.
- White pillow case separated at the side and a hole on top for the head to go through, Jiffy marker a card on front.
From around the web:
- Pinterest a range of characters
- Pinterest Playing card costumes
- Blog Playing card costume
- Blog Ace of Clubs
- A number of characters from Alice-in-Wonderland.net
A Family Full of Ideas
Queen of Hearts
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
If you’d like to base your costume on a professional costume, check one of the many online costume shops: